Online payment: We accept VISA, VISA Debit, Master, American Express and PayPal.
To protect the security of your card information, please read our Terms and Conditions carefully., We will send you an email to confirm your payment after you successfully placing your order. Please check your junk if you do not receive the confirmation letter in your email. In order to receive the confirmation letter and delivery information in time, please reduce to use QQ mail.
How to get promotion information？
Subscribe us on the social media：Facebook/Instagram/Wechat Customer Service/Wechat official Account/Weibo or register the member account. We will update newsletter, discount information and ‘New In’regularly！
How to get free shipping while using promotion code？
Free UK shipping Over ￡50 （After discount）.
It is recommended that you purchase the products according to the products’ instruction, your skin condition and physical condition. We will not be responsible for any allergies and other problems caused by personal physique and skin quality.
How to choose Skin-Friendly beauty products？
- Check the label.Look for products with the fewest ingredients. This will make a bad reaction less likely.
- Do a patch test first.Before you start to use a new product, place a small amount on the inside of your elbow and wait 48 to 72 hours. If you notice no redness, swelling, itching, or burning on that spot, it’s OK for you to use.
- Spritz the smart way.Always put fragrance on your clothes, not your skin. You’ll be less likely to have a skin reaction to it. It also helps prevent the fragrance from having a bad reaction with other products you use.
- Be true to yourself.See how your skin responds. The labels "hypoallergenic," "dermatologist tested," "sensitivity tested," or "non-irritating" don't guarantee that your skin won't react.
- Stop and soothe. If your skin reacts badly to a beauty product, stop using it immediately. You can sometimes use an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream to help ease inflammation. In some cases, you might need a prescription-strength cream.
Top 2 Skin Reactions to Beauty Products
- Irritation. Your doctor may call this “irritant contact dermatitis.” It’s the most common skin reaction to a beauty product. It can cause burning, stinging, itching, and redness in the area where you apply the product.
If your skin is dry or injured, it loses some of its natural protection against irritants. This means reactions can be harsher or happen more easily.
- Skin allergies (allergic contact dermatitis). Sensitivity or a true allergy to a specific ingredient in the product causes redness, swelling, itching, or blisters on the skin. Fragrances and preservatives are some of the biggest culprits.
Even products that say they're unscented could contain a “masking agent,” which is a fragrance that covers up chemical scents. Though you may not smell it, it still could be there and cause an allergic reaction in some people.
To make sure no perfume is included, look for products marked “fragrance-free” or “without perfume.”
Preservatives are in almost every product that contains water. They need to be there, so it doesn’t spoil. All of the most common preservatives have been linked to skin allergies. But that doesn't mean they cause allergic reactions in everyone. They might not bother your skin at all.
Note: Most of MagieLog products are local versions of each country. If the international version, the old and new versions are different in packaging and printing, we will declare this information under the products’ name, please read carefully before shopping. The packaging and printing materials or materials of the old and new versions, the international version, the local version, and the tax-free version might be different, which cannot be used as a basis for counterfeit products. All beauty products are updated from suppliers or manufacturers.