Ryukakusan Direct Stick Mint 16 sticks
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
The gentle effects of this herbal medicine work directly to the throat, healing its weakened functions. A cough medicine you can refresh your throat anytime, anywhere without water.
- The gentle effects of this herbal medicine work directly to the throat, healing its weakened functions.
- Protects the throat’s health, solving problems caused by the throat’s dryness.
- Works efficiently on throats with soreness, irritation, swelling, coughs, and phlegm symptoms.
- Suitable for daily use to people who care to nurture the throat.
- A stick packaged granule to take without water, a cough medicine which you can refresh your throat anywhere, anytime. Refreshing mint flavor.
- Cough, phlegm, throat irritation, swelling, sore throat, and other uncomfortable throat symptoms.
How to use:
Please taken without water. Dosing interval should be at least 2 hours.
15 years of age or older: 1 times 1 package 6 times a day
11 years of age or under 15 years of age: 1 time 2/3 capsule a day six times
7 years of age or under 11 years of age: one half wrapped 6 times a day
3 years or more but less than 7 years of age: 1 time 1/3 capsule a day six times
Less than 3 years of age: Not to be taken
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorates rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Silver Street Head
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to
you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: email@example.com