Sante Pc Blue Ray Uv Defense Eye Drops 12ml
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Sante Pc Blue Ray Uv Defense Eye Drops
The blue light emitted from the monitors of personal computers and smartphones, the so-called blue light, puts a strain on the eyes little by little every day.
Sante PC contains the maximum concentration of vitamin B12, which improves the focus control function of the eye, sodium chondroitin sulfate, which protects the cornea, and vitamin B6, which activates the tissue metabolism of the damaged eye (*).
Eight ingredients are refreshing eye drops that improve eye irritation and tiredness.
It is effective for the eyestrain of people who often stare at computers and smartphones.
* General ophthalmology
Eye inflammation caused by ultraviolet rays or other rays (snow eyes, etc.), eye fatigue, conjunctival congestion, eye disease prevention (when dust or sweat gets into the eyes after swimming), blurred vision (when there is a lot of eyelids, etc.), Itching of the eyes, eyelid inflammation (eyelid soreness), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses.
How to use:
Apply 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
Please observe the following precautions.
- Excessive use may cause abnormal glare or even hyperemia.
- If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
- Do not allow the tip of the container to come into contact with the eyes, eyelids, or eyelashes (the chemical solution may become contaminated or turbid due to contamination with eyes, eyelids, and other germs). Also, do not use turbid ones.
- Do not use soft contact lenses.
- Please use only for eye drops.
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
(3) People with the following symptoms
・ Severe eye pain
(4) Person who received the following diagnosis
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after use, you may have side effects. Stop using the product immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
[Related part: Symptom]
・ Skin: Rash/redness, itching
・ Eyes: hyperemia, itchiness, swelling
3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
(1) When the haze of the eyes is not improved
(2) When the symptom does not improve even after using for 5 to 6 days
(1) Excessive use may cause abnormal glare or even hyperemia.
(2) When using it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) Do not allow the tip of the container to come into contact with the eyelids or eyelashes (the chemical solution may become contaminated or turbid due to contamination with eyes and germs). Also, do not use turbid ones.
(4) Do not use soft contact lenses.
(5) Please use only for eye drops.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by emailing: email@example.com.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorates rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
Silver Street Head
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to
you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org