Sante Pc Blue Ray Uv Defense Eye Drops
The blue light emitted from the monitors of personal computers and smartphones, the so-called blue light, puts a strain on the eyes little by little every day.
Sante PC contains the maximum concentration of vitamin B12, which improves the focus control function of the eye, sodium chondroitin sulfate, which protects the cornea, and vitamin B6, which activates the tissue metabolism of the damaged eye (*).
Eight ingredients are refreshing eye drops that improve eye irritation and tiredness.
It is effective for the eyestrain of people who often stare at computers and smartphones.
* General ophthalmology
Eye inflammation caused by ultraviolet rays or other rays (snow eyes, etc.), eye fatigue, conjunctival congestion, eye disease prevention (when dust or sweat gets into the eyes after swimming), blurred vision (when there is a lot of eyelids, etc.), Itching of the eyes, eyelid inflammation (eyelid soreness), discomfort when wearing hard contact lenses.
How to use:
Apply 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
Please observe the following precautions.
- Excessive use may cause abnormal glare or even hyperemia.
- If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
- Do not allow the tip of the container to come into contact with the eyes, eyelids, or eyelashes (the chemical solution may become contaminated or turbid due to contamination with eyes, eyelids, and other germs). Also, do not use turbid ones.
- Do not use soft contact lenses.
- Please use only for eye drops.
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
(3) People with the following symptoms
・ Severe eye pain
(4) Person who received the following diagnosis
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after use, you may have side effects. Stop using the product immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
[Related part: Symptom]
・ Skin: Rash/redness, itching
・ Eyes: hyperemia, itchiness, swelling
3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
(1) When the haze of the eyes is not improved
(2) When the symptom does not improve even after using for 5 to 6 days
(1) Excessive use may cause abnormal glare or even hyperemia.
(2) When using it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) Do not allow the tip of the container to come into contact with the eyelids or eyelashes (the chemical solution may become contaminated or turbid due to contamination with eyes and germs). Also, do not use turbid ones.
(4) Do not use soft contact lenses.
(5) Please use only for eye drops.